Rainbow Brite

Monday, May 8, 2017

PINAFORE DRESS: c/o Chrissa Sparkles PURSE: Skinnydip London

Chrissa Sparkles literally made my dreams come true with her clothing brand debut piece - a frothy, iridescent pink heart pinafore prettily trimmed in white ruffle! I believe she will be restocking this piece along with new ones soon - keep your eye out on her website and instagram if you want one of your own ♡

I felt this dreamy pinafore would be perfect paired with my rainbow novelty purse from Skinnydip London - one of my favorite brands! Unlike some of my other novelty purses, this one actually fits a decent amount too!

Sending you all my love.

6 comments:

  1. You're an absolute dream and that is the cutest pinafore ever! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so dreamy! And tat pinafore looks absolutely magical ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cute bundle of sunshine! I love everything about these photos---you're such a doll sending you all my love back <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU HAVE THE CUTEST CLOTHES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress definitely seems very you! Love all the flowery pictures too

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon